Tuesday, 25 July 2017

First Post - Hello :)

Carmen Wing - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious acrylic painting quote, visit my blog to see more
A Warm Welcome

Hello and welcome to my brand spanking new blog. If you don't already know me I'm Carmen but am known around this t'interweb as Whoopidoo - I like to dabble in most creative medias but my biggest love is Illustration. I am 40 years old and will be starting a BA in Illustration and Animation with the University of Creative Arts in September. (Yes, I am bricking it!)

I have been blogging for years but have decided to separate my more personal (and very long) ramblings from my arty posts so that the people who are more interested in the arty don't have to sift through my weekly essays to see what I'm working on. I take part in Rocking Fridays - a practice in positive thinking, looking back on the week and picking out the good bits. If you are interested then please, feel free to come on over. Bring refreshments. You'll need them.

As for this blog, I'll be showing you what I'm working on, what inspires me, people I admire and - when I get there - what I'm working on at uni and hopefully, my progress and improvement. I'll also be taking part in What's On Your Workdesk Wednesdays when I can. I may throw in the odd book review too. I'm still deciding which blog they should go on...

So, that's it for now. A relatively short post for me.
 Carmen Wing - The Art & Illustration of Carmen Wing - Painters Hands - pop by the blog to say hello.
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

"Say your right words" the goblins said...